A multicenter randomised study comparing the efficacy of adefovir dipivoxil versus pegylated interferon alpha-2a plus placebo versus adefovir dipivoxil plus peglyated interferon alpha-2a for the treatment of chronic delta hepatitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Adefovir dipivoxil; Peginterferon alfa-2a
- Indications Hepatitis D
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DELTA; HEP-NET; HID-IT; HIDIT
- 27 Jan 2011 Results published in New England Journal of Medicine
- 26 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 13 Dec 2006 Status change