A randomized, comparative, double-blind, parallel-group, multicenter, monotherapy, study of pregabalin (Lyrica) and lamotrigine (Lamictal) in patients with newly diagnosed partial seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary) ; Lamotrigine
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 02 Dec 2011 Primary endpoint 'Seizure-free-rate' has not been met.
- 02 Dec 2011 Results presented at the 65th Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- 11 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History