A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo- and Active-controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Iloperidone in Schizophrenic Patients in Acute Exacerbation Followed by a Long-term Treatment Phase.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Iloperidone; Ziprasidone
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vanda Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Jun 2008 Results have been presented at the 161st Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 11 Dec 2006 Status change
- 04 Sep 2006 New trial record.