A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of TAK-475 or Placebo When Co-administered With Current Lipid-lowering Therapy in Subjects With Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lapaquistat (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type II
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to discontinued. According to a Takeda media release, development of lapaquistat is being discontinued.
- 21 Dec 2006 Status change