A Multinational, Multicenter Randomized Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Study, to Evaluate the Efficacy, Tolerability and Safety of Two Doses of, Oral Laquinimod in Relapsing Remitting (R-R) Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Laquinimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 14 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2010 Results from the extension study showing a sustained positive benefit-risk profile of laquinimod were published online by the journal Multiple Sclerosis, according to a Teva Pharmaceutical Industries and Active Biotech media release.
- 09 Sep 2009 Results have been presented at the 25th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History