A comparative study on the healing effects of rebamipide and omeprazole in Helicobacter pylori-positive gastric ulcer after eradication therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rebamipide (Primary) ; Omeprazole
- Indications Gastric ulcer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 22 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Apr 2008) and actual patient number (132) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 06 Sep 2006 New trial record.