A proof of concept study to evaluate the effects of intranasal salmeterol and fluticasone given alone and in combination in allergic rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Salmeterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jun 2012 Actual end date (1 Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Jul 2011 Additional lead trial centres and investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.