A Phase II Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Clinical Effectiveness of a Human Monoclonal Antibody to Clostridium Difficile Toxin A (GS-CDA1) and a Human Monoclonal Antibody to Clostridium Difficile Toxin B (MDX-1388) in Patients Being Treated for Clostridium Difficile Associated Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Actoxumab/bezlotoxumab (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium-difficile-infections; Diarrhoea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jun 2016 Results assessing risk factors for recurrence using data from the placebo arm (n = 99) published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 27 Jan 2010 Results have been published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 30 May 2009 Results have been presented at Digestive Disease Week 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History