A Phase I Open-Label Study of High-Dose Cytarabine and Clofarabine in Adult Patients With Refractory or Relapsed Acute Myelogenous Leukemia or Refractory or Relapsed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Jul 2012 Trial phase changed from I/II to I as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 53 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.