Phase III study of monotherapy by gemcitabine or vinorelbine comparing to doublet by carboplatin and paclitaxel among elderly patients with stage IIIB/IV NSCLC (obligatory second-line by erlotinib).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Oct 2012 Results reporting outcomes for second-line erlotinib presented at the 37th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- 08 Aug 2011 Primary endpoint 'Overall-survival' has been met.
- 08 Aug 2011 Results after 30.3 months of follow-up published in the Lancet.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History