An Open-label, Phase II Study to Explore the Safety and Efficacy of Imatinib With Chemotherapy in Pediatric Patients With Ph+ / BCR-ABL+ Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (Ph+ALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ESPHALL
- 14 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.