Effect of anakinra (soluble interleukin - 1 receptor antagonist) as combination therapy: second UK combination therapy in early rheumatoid arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anakinra (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CARDERA-2
- 02 Feb 2016 Results published in the Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology
- 01 Jan 2010 New source identified and integrated (ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials).
- 13 May 2009 UKCRN reports end date as 31 Dec 2007.