A Phase 1 Study of UCN-01 in Combination With Perifosine in Patients With Relapsed and Refractory Acute Leukemias and High Risk MDS [Myelodysplastic syndromes].
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Perifosine (Primary) ; UCN 01 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Acute promyelocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Nov 2012 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.