Phase I Dose-Escalation Trial of Clofarabine Followed by Escalating Doses of Fractionated Cyclophosphamide in Adults and Children With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Leukemias.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelofibrosis; Myeloproliferative disorders; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Sep 2006 New trial record.