A Non-Invasive Evaluation of Bone Microarchitecture Modification in Osteopenic Postmenopausal Women by 3D Peripheral Quantitative Computed Tomography: A 24 Month, Monocenter Study Comparing Weekly Oral Risedronate 35 mg and Placebo.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Risedronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bone resorption; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OSMAUSE
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 15 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 May 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Oct 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.