Safety and efficacy of insulin glargine injection [rDNA origin] treatment in place of the TZD [thiazolidinediones] or the sulfonylurea or metformin in triple agent therapy for T2DM [type 2 diabetes mellitus] adult subjects with unsatisfactory control.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine; Insulin glulisine; Metformin; Sulfonylureas; Thiazolidinediones
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Feb 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 228 to 390 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2009 Actual patient number (228) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.