44-week, Parallel, Open, Randomized, Multinational, Multi-center Clinical Trial to Compare Efficacy and Safety of the Combination Therapy of an Oral Anti-diabetic Drug Treatment With Either HOE901 Insulin Once Daily or Lispro Insulin Analogue at Mealtime in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients Poorly Controlled With Oral Anti-diabetic Drug Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine; Insulin lispro
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APOLLO
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Mar 2008 Results have been published (Lancet 371: 1073-1084, No. 9618, 29 Mar 2008).
- 13 Sep 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History