A Multicenter Phase III Randomized Trial Comparing Docetaxel in Combination With Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide Versus Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide Followed by Docetaxel as Adjuvant Treatment of Operable Breast Cancer HER2neu Negative Patients With Positive Axillary Lymph Nodes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin
- Indications Breast cancer; Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 12 Sep 2011 Primary endpoint 'Disease-free-survival-rate' has not been met.
- 12 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History