An eight-week, double-blind placebo controlled, multicenter study evaluating the efficacy, safety, tolerability of a fixed dose of SR58611A [amibegron] (350 mg q12) in elderly patients with major depressive disorder (MDD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amibegron (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZEPHIR
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 12 Jul 2011 Additional trial location (France) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 12 Jul 2011 New source added and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2005-005597-67).
- 13 Nov 2008 End dates added, identifier added.