An 8-Week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study With Paroxetine (20 mg q24) as Positive Control, Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Fixed Doses of SR58611A (175 mg q12 and 350 mg q12) in Outpatients With GAD.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Amibegron (Primary)
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 02 Nov 2008 Trial end date (1 Apr 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Nov 2008 Actual start date changed from 1 Jan 2006 to 1 Mar 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Nov 2008 Actual patient number (508) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.