Randomized Phase III Trial Comparing Induction Chemotherapy With Cisplatin/5-fluorouracil (PF) or Docetaxel/Cisplatin/5-fluorouracil (TPF) Plus Chemoradiotherapy (CRT) Versus CRT Alone as First-line Treatment or Unresectable Locally Advanced Head and Neck Cancer (LAHNC).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Fluorouracil
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 10 May 2012 Actual end date (July 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2012 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History