Comparison of Two Therapeutic Strategies for Treating Type 2 Diabetic Patients Poorly Controlled With Basal Insulin Associated With Oral Antidiabetic Drugs : 6-Month Proof of Concept Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Glimepiride; Insulin glargine; Insulin glulisine; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Nov 2011 Results published in the Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism.
- 03 Feb 2010 Patient numbers amended from 135 to 106 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History