Comparison of Two Therapeutic Strategies for Treating Type 2 Diabetic Patients Poorly Controlled With Basal Insulin Associated With Oral Antidiabetic Drugs : 6-Month Proof of Concept Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Glimepiride; Insulin glargine; Insulin glulisine; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 01 Nov 2011 Results published in the Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism.
- 03 Feb 2010 Patient numbers amended from 135 to 106 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to results presented at the 69th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History