A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label, Study of Lopinavir/Ritonavir (LPV/r) [Kaletra] Tablets Versus Soft Gel Capsules (SGC) and Once Daily (QD) Versus Twice Daily (BID) Administration, When Coadministered With Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NRTIs) in Antiretroviral Naive Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) Infected Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Feb 2012 Additional trial locations added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2010 Final 96-week efficacy and tolerability results have been published in AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History