A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group Trial to Demonstrate the Efficacy of Fondaparinux Sodium in Association With Intermittent Pneumatic Compression (IPC) Versus IPC Used Alone for the Prevention of Venous Thromboembolic Events in Subjects at Increased Risk Undergoing Major Abdomi
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fondaparinux sodium (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APOLLO
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 24 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed. reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2007 Results have been reported.
- 14 Sep 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History