Insulin glargine vs rosiglitazone as add-on therapy in patients failing sulfonylurea and metformin combination therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary) ; Rosiglitazone
- Indications Diabetes mellitus; Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aventis Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jul 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Sep 2002 to Jun 2002 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History