A Randomized, Double-blind, Triple-dummy, Dose-ranging Study, Including an Active Control of Unfractionated Heparin and Eptifibatide, to Evaluate the Clinical Efficacy and Safety of Otamixaban, in Patients With Non-ST Elevation Acute Coronary Syndrome and Planned Early Invasive Strategy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Otamixaban (Primary) ; Eptifibatide; Heparin
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SEPIA-ACS1-TIMI-42
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 30 Aug 2009 Results presented at ESC 2009.
- 30 Aug 2009 Results were published in the Lancet.
- 07 Jul 2009 Additional trial locations added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History