A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of golimumab, a fully human anti-TNFa monoclonal antibody, administered subcutaneously in subjects with active psoriatic arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GO-REVEAL
- Sponsors Centocor
- 08 Nov 2018 Results of a pooled analysis from GO-RAISE, GO-FORWARD, GO-REVEAL studies published in the Rheumatology .
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Nov 2016 Results of 5-year safety data from five trials (GO-BEFORE, GO-FORWARD, GO-AFTER, GO-REVEAL, GO-RAISE) published in The Journal of Rheumatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History