An eight-week, double-blind, placebo controlled, multicenter study with escitalopram (10 mg Qd) as positive control, evaluating the efficacy, safety, tolerability of a fixed dose of SR58611A [amibegron] (350 mg q12) in outpatients with MDD
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Amibegron; Escitalopram
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PHOENIX
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Nov 2008 Actual patient number identified as 476 from ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Nov 2008 Actual trial completion date identified as January 2007 from ClinicalTrials.gov record.