An open-label study to evaluate the trough and peak effect of once daily Micardis Plus (telmisartan 80mg / hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg) by 24 ABPM [ambulatory blood pressure monitoring] in patients with mild to moderate essential hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Telmisartan/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Aug 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Aug 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 15 Sep 2006 New trial record.