A Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Trial to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of SPM 927 (400mg/Day and 600mg/Day) as Adjunctive Therapy in Subjects With Partial Seizures With or Without Secondary Generalization.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary) ; Antiepileptic drugs
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 27 Jan 2010 Primary endpoint 'Seizure frequency' has been met.
- 27 Jan 2010 Primary endpoint 'response rate' has been met.
- 27 Jan 2010 Results were published in Epilepsia.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History