A Randomized Dose Ranging Study of Hexadecasaccharide Including Active Control, in Patients With Unstable Angina or Non-ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Scheduled to Undergo Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (SHINE).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Abciximab; Heparin; SR 123781; SR 123781
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction; Unstable angina pectoris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SHINE
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 11 Mar 2008 According to results presented at the ACC meeting, the primary outcome was met; however, treatment with the three lowest dosages of SR123781 was discontinued early due to a high incidence of catheter-related thrombosis.
- 11 Mar 2008 Results were presented at the 57th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology (ACC).
- 02 Aug 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History