A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Parallel Group, Dose Response Study of Subcutaneous AVE5026 With an Enoxaparin Calibrator Arm in the Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism in Patients Undergoing Elective Total Knee Replacement Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Semuloparin (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TREK
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 22 Dec 2011 Actual patient number changed from 690 to 705 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2011 Trial phase changed from II/III to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2009 Results published in the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History