A Dose-Escalating, Multicenter, Single Arm, Open-Label Study of XRP9881 in Combination With Capecitabine (Xeloda), in Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients With Disease Progressing After Anthracycline and Taxane Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Larotaxel (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 14 Apr 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by clinicaltrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2008 Trial identifier XRP9881 changed to EudraCT2006-006474-21 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.