A Multicenter, 24-52-Week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, and Safety of Saredutant 100 mg Once Daily in the Prevention of Relapse of Depressive Symptoms in Outpatients With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Saredutant (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAGENTA
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 28 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Apr 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.