A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of two fixed doses (50 mg, 100 mg) of desvenlafaxine sustained-release tablets [Pristiq; Wyeth] in adult outpatients with major depressive disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Depression; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 19 Jul 2013 Results from a pooled analysis of six studies (NCT00277823, NCT00300378, NCT00384033, NCT00798707, NCT00824291, and NCT00863798) were published in the International Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 28 Jun 2009 Results have been presented at the 9th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry.
- 12 Dec 2007 Results were reported in a media release from Wyeth, and were presented at a major meeting.