Lenalidomide (Revlimid) in Patients With Previously Treated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jan 2018 Results (n=288) assessing clinical implications of cancer gene mutations in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia by taking data of this and other four studies, published in the Blood.
- 15 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.