Prospective, randomized, double-blind, active-controlled, multicenter trial of bivalirudin and un-fractionated heparin in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary interventions. ISAR-REACT-3
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Bivalirudin; Heparin
- Indications Angina pectoris; Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease; Coronary disorders; Coronary thrombosis; Thrombosis; Unstable angina pectoris
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ISAR-REACT 3
- 11 Feb 2010 Results published in European Heart Journal.
- 11 Feb 2010 Primary endpoint 'Death rate' has not been met.
- 11 Feb 2010 Primary endpoint 'Myocardial infarction event rate' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History