A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of 400mg/Day and 600mg/Day SPM 927 (Lacosamide) in Subjects With Painful Distal Diabetic Neuropathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 25 Apr 2015 Results of pooled and subgroup analysis presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 12 Jan 2010 Results have been online ahead of print in Diabetes Care.
- 19 Sep 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History