A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel, Proof of Concept Trial to Assess the Tolerability, Safety, and Efficacy of Rotigotine Nasal Spray for the Acute Treatment of "OFF" Symptoms in Subjects With Advanced-Stage, Idiopathic Parkinson Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rotigotine (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 23 Jun 2009 Sponsor and lead trial centre (UCB), actual number of patients (82) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2006 New trial record.