A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of 400mg/Day Lacosamide in Subjects With Painful Diabetic Neuropathy Using Two Different Titration Schemes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 25 Apr 2015 Results of pooled and subgroup analysis presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 15 Sep 2009 UCB added as trial sponsor as reorted by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2008 Results presented at the 12th World Congress on Pain, Aug, 2008
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History