An international, randomized, double-blind study evaluating the efficacy and safety of fondaparinux versus enoxaparin in the acute treatment of unstable angina/non ST-segment elevation MI acute coronary syndromes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium; Fondaparinux sodium
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Cardiovascular disorders; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MICHELANGELO; OASIS 5
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 14 Oct 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2011 Company Sanofi added in associations field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History