Treatment of early insulinization with glargine in type 2 diabetes patients uncontrolled on sulfonylurea or metformin monotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary) ; Glibenclamide; Gliclazide; Glimepiride; Glipizide; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TARGET
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Nov 2008 Actual end date (May 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Nov 2008 Actual patient number (387) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.