A 6-month, multicenter, randomized, open-label study of safety and efficacy of everolimus-based regimen versus calcineurin inhibitor-based regimen in maintenance liver transplant recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Tacrolimus
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms RESCUE
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Oct 2009 Results published in Liver Transplantation.
- 18 Aug 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2009 Results were reported at the American Transplant Congress -- 9th Joint Congress of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS) and the American Society of Transplantation (AST).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History