Treatment with ciprofloxacin for one or two weeks in women with acute pyelonephritis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Pyelonephritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRAMA/Py2005
- 26 Jun 2012 Results published in the Lancet.
- 12 Apr 2010 Results presented at the 20th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 31 Dec 2008 Status is now completed, according to ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History