A Phase II Multicenter Study of Docetaxel and Oxaliplatin in Combination With Bevacizumab as First-Line Treatment in Chemotherapy-Naive Subjects With Unresectable Locally Advanced and/or Recurrent (Stage IIIB) or Metastatic (Stage IV) Non Squamous-Cell Histology Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 04 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2010 Planned patient number (53) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.