A Multicenter Phase III Randomized Trial Comparing Docetaxel in Combination With Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide (TAC) Versus 5-Fluorouracil in Combination With Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide (FAC) as Adjuvant Treatment of High Risk Operable Breast Cancer Patients With Negative Axillary Lymph Nodes
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Dec 2010 Results published in NEJM.
- 01 Jul 2008 Primary endpoint met. Results presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2008.