A phase IIb, randomized, multicenter, noncomparative pilot study of the safety and efficacy of three docetaxel-based chemotherapy regimens plus bevacizumab +/- trastuzumab for the adjuvant treatment of patients with node-positive and high-risk node-negative breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin; Trastuzumab
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Jan 2012 Actual patient number 121 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2012 Actual end date Oct 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.