A phase I study of PXD101 [belinostat] in combination with 17-AAG [tanespimycin] in advanced malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Belinostat (Primary) ; Tanespimycin (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoid leukaemia; Lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 May 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Dec 2007 Status changed from initiated to completed.
- 22 Sep 2006 New trial record.