A randomized trial comparing the efficacy on myocardial infarct size reduction of early vs. late abciximab administration during primary percutaneous coronary angioplasty.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Abciximab (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Mar 2012 Results published in the International Journal of Cardiology.
- 13 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by clinicaltrials.gov.